The Makita 1” AVT® Rotary Hammer (model HR2611F, with Pistol-Grip) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2611F combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size, and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling.
The HR2611F has a 7 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “chipping only” for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The LED light at the base of the tool’s pistol grip illuminates the work surface in low-light conditions.
The HR2611F is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1” rotary hammer.
- Powerful 7 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for various applications with "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" functions
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "Pistol-grip" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- Designed to reduce dust exposure in drilling applications with dust extraction accessory (part no.195173-3)
- (1) Side Handle (451749-9)
- (1) Depth Gauge (331886-4)
- (1) Tool Case (824695-3)
- AMPS :7
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) :1"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) :2-11/16"
- Impact Energy (Joules) :2.9 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) :2.1
- Vibration (m/s²) :11.5
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) :0 - 4,600 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) :0 - 1,200 RPM
- Overall Length :15-1/8"
- Cord Length (ft) :13.1'
- Net Weight :6.6 lbs.
- Bit Type :Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Sound Rating (decibels) :90 dB(A)
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) :3/16" - 1/2"
- Shipping Weight :13.2 lbs