Makita compact portable band saw blades are manufactured using an improved welding process for longer life. The wavy tooth set is designed to cut through various materials including steel and stainless steel efficiently. The bi-metal construction means a longer life for the blade.
- Improved welding process for longer life
- Wavy tooth set for clean cuts in sheets, tubes and pipes
- Durable Bi-Metal construction
- Designed to cut non-ferrous metal, mild steel, cast steel, cast iron and stainless steel
- For use with Makita cordless 32-7/8" compact portable band saws as well as competitor 32-7/8" models