Our M18 FUEL Pipe Threader w/ OneKey is the industry’s first cordless pipe threader, revolutionizing the pipe threading process. The cordless pipe threader features AutoStop technology that senses severe kickback and automatically shuts the tool off. It also has a die head retention lock preventing die head ejection and a side grip to eliminate the need for you to hold the spinning die head when starting threads. The portable pipe threader delivers unmatched tool control and functionality and allows you to thread faster than the corded competition. Featuring a multi-speed selector, this powerful pipe threader threads faster than corded competitors, maximizing your productivity without compromising thread quality. The metal pipe threader gives you the power to thread up to 2” black iron pipe, stainless steel, and rigid metal conduit (RMC). The handheld pipe threader is compatible with ONE KEY Technology and is the industry's first pipe threader that wirelessly connects to a smartphone to track the tool's location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out for added security and protection to your investment.
- (1) M18 FUEL Pipe Threader w/ One-Key (2874-20)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1812)
- (1) M18 & M12 Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- (1) Threading Support Arm
- (1) Carrying Case
- Auto-Stop Kickback Control
- Side Grip Thread Starts
- Threads Faster than Corded
- Side grip and die head retention lock for no engagement with spinning die head
- Offset die head for closer threading near pipe bends and against walls.
- AUTOSTOP kickback control prevents severe kickback
- Compatible with ridgid 12-R and Reed R12+ die heads
- Dedicated Support Arm enables threading without pipe stand
- Over 25, 2” pipe threads per charge
- Multi-Speed Selector optimizes thread quality across pipe sizes
- One-Key technology allows for tracking, tool security, and inventory management
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between batteries and tools for unmatched performance, protection, and productivity.
- Magnesium enforced carry handle
- Fits M18 Batteries