Upgrade Your Single-Stage Dust Collector and Say Goodbye to Clogged Filters!
Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost - fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving dust at your tools! Worse still, there's nothing to protect your dust collector from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
How do you improve your dust collector's performance while dramatically reducing the need to clean or replace its filter? Install our cyclone!
Oneida Air Systems' patented Super Dust Deputy cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging, suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Includes reducer adapters to convert both the 5" inlet (connects to your tools) and 6" outlet (connects to your collector) to 4" ports
- Deluxe kit includes a lightweight, 15-gallon dust bin with quick-release latch
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and neutral-vane inlet
- Tapered intake and exhaust ports allow for easy, friction fit flex-hose connections.
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (e.g. Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, etc.)
- Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin
- Static Dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges
- Cyclonic Separation Efficiency: Removes over 99% of fine wood dusts
- Horsepower Rating: 0.5HP - 3HP
- Airflow Rating: Minimum 350 CFM
- Waste Capacity: 15 Gallons
- Inlet Size: Without Adapters: 5” O.D., 4-3/4” I.D. With Adapters: 4" O.D., 3-3/4" I.D.
- Outlet Size: Without Adapters: 6” O.D., 5-3/4” I.D. With Adapters: 4" O.D., 3-3/4" I.D.
- Discharge Size: 8-3/16" O.D. 6" I.D.
- Primary Build Materials: Static Dissipative Polyethylene, Fiberboard
- Static Resistance Rating: Static Dissipative
- Color: Black
- Width: 16-1/16"
- Depth: 16-1/2"
- Height: 43-5/8"
- Height to Center of Inlet: 39-3/16"
- Product Compatibility: 0.5HP to 3HP Single-Stage Dust Collectors (Minimum 350 Actual CFM)
- Contents: Cyclone, 2x 4" Adapters, Fiber Drum, Lid Clamp, Gasket, Hardware
- Warranty Information: 1 Year Limited Warranty