Performance and flexibility are the standout features of the LAX50G cross line laser. If you are an expert who really values an exceptionally easy-to-see laser cross, then you are sure to be impressed by the innovative STABILA GREENBEAM technology. The practical multi-purpose platform is the perfect addition to the easy-to-operate laser. Thanks to the flexible range of attachment options, you can position the laser to the desired working height. Reap the benefits of this true all-rounder for interior construction.
- Self-levelling cross line laser with exceptionally bright, fine, green laser lines – with perfect visibility at distances of up to 30 m thanks to STABILA GREENBEAM technology.
- Extremely versatile for working quickly and directly on long laser lines – 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line.
- The latest generation of energy-saving laser diodes with an operating time of up to 7 hours.
- Quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
- Rotating multi-purpose platform for flexible positioning of the laser on the floor and on tripods (1/4" and 5/8" threads). Strong rare-earth magnet system for securely attaching the platform to metal objects such as U-profiles. Hanging hole for wall attachments.
- Integrated clamping device on the laser for pipe attachments (maximum diameter: 30 mm).
- Protection class IP 53: protection against dust deposits inside and against spray (up to 60° on the vertical plane).
- Belt pouch for easy transport and safe storage.
- LAX 50 G cross line laser
- 10' Telescoping Extendable Pole
- Multi-Use Magentic Base
- Belt pouch
- (3) AA 1.5 V batteries