TITEBOND QUICK & THICK MULTI-SURFACE GLUE
Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue is the thickest, fastest-drying water-based glue available for use with porous and semi-porous materials. It is ideal for wood, pottery, ceramic, stone, glass, fabrics, leather and most craft-type materials. Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set, yet allows realignment of working pieces. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, dries clear and is unaffected by finishes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 2X FASTER – 3X THICKER THAN TRADITIONAL PVA GLUES
- DRIES CLEAR – PAINTABLE
- IDEAL FOR THE WOODSHOP, HOME AND CRAFT PROJECTS
- FILL SMALL CRACKS AND GAPS
- UNAFFECTED BY FINISHES
- EXCELLENT SANDABILITY ON WOOD
- DESIGNED FOR INTERIOR PROJECTS
- WATER CLEANUP & NON-TOXIC
- NONFLAMMABLE — NO OFFENSIVE ODOR
- CONFORMS TO ASTM D4236
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: Above 50°F
- OPEN ASSEMBLY TIME: 3-5 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- TOTAL ASSEMBLY TIME: 10-15 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- MINIMUM REQUIRED SPREAD : Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- REQUIRED CLAMPING PRESSURE: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for soft woods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- METHOD OF APPLICATION: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller, speader or brush.
- CLEANUP: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
LIMITATIONS: Titebond Quick & Thick Multi-Surface Glue is not recommended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications, use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Premium Wood Glue. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Not recommended for photos, washable wearables, metals, plastics or rubber. Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 50°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form. Read SDS before use. For wood, sand glued area thoroughly before staining. Store at room temperature. KEEP FROM FREEZING. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- TYPE: Thixotropic polyvinyl acetate
- CALCULATED VOC: 2.4 g/L
- STATE: High-viscosity liquid
- WEIGHT PER GALLON: 9.0 lbs.
- COLOR: White
- DRIED FILM: Clear
- FLASHPOINT: > 200°F
- SOLIDS: 60%
- FREEZE/THAW STABILITY: Stable up to 2 cycles
- VISCOSITY: 36,500 cps
- PH: 4.8
- CHALK TEMPERATURE: To assure a good bond, 50°F is the lowest recommended temperature of the glue, air and materials during application.
- STORAGE LIFE: 24 months in tightly closed containers at 75°F