Robust textile belt in the typical Wera design with 9 long 1/4" manual and machine socket inserts (non-impacting) in a confined space. A smoother turning mechanism ensures a secure holding and easy removal of sockets. Includes snap hook for attaching to belt loops or bags. With fleece backing and hook and loop fastener strips for easy attachment e.g. on wall, shelf, workshop trolley or the Wera 2go tool transport system. Long 1/4" manual and mechanical socket wrench inserts (ISO 2725 part 3) from Wera for use in manual and machine operation (non-impacting) even with low-lying screwdriving and protruding threaded rods. With "Take it easy" tool finder with colour coding by size - for easy and fast location of the required tool. Easy to grasp even with oily hands. With hexagonal profile and ball-catching groove. The hexagon profile allows the transmission of high forces and puts less strain on the edges of bolts or screw heads than a double hexagon profile. Fine-toothed ratchets also make the use of a double hexagon profile superfluous, even in confined spaces, thanks to their small back-pivoting angle. For external hexagonal bolts and sockets.
- 9-piece socket set on robust textile belt ⅜"
- Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets
- Long ⅜" socket for low-profile-fitting screw connections in tight construction spaces and for protruding threaded rods
- Hexagonal profile enables precise and profile-preserving screwdriving with high power transmission
- Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to sizes
- Wera belts
- Whoever would have thought that the storage of sockets could be completely revolutionised and that someone could come up with a stylish belt with securely attached sockets that can still be easily removed.
- Long design
- Due to the long design of the socket, screwdriving can also be achieved in small spaces. Fittings with protruding threaded rods are often also possible.
- Knurling on lower end for more grip when used manually
- Profile-friendly power transmission
- The hexagon profile allows the transmission of high forces and puts less strain on the edges of bolts or screw heads than a double hexagon profile. Fine-toothed ratchets also make the use of a double hexagon profile superfluous, even in confined spaces, thanks to their small backpivoting angle.
- Secure hold and easy removal
- The all new smooth turning mechanism guarantees both secure and rattle-free storage, yet allows easy removal of the tool.
- Practical non-woven strips
- The textile belt can be attached by means of the nonwoven reverse side and the hook and loop strips e.g. to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go tool transport system.
- Comes with convenient snap hook
- The robust textile belt can be secured to a belt loop or pocket by means of the snap hook.
|8790 HMB Deep socket||1 x 8 x 64 mm|
|1 x 10 x 64 mm|
|1 x 12 x 64 mm|
|1 x 13 x 64 mm|
|1 x 15 x 64 mm|
|1 x 16 x 64 mm|
|1 x 17 x 64 mm|
|1 x 18 x 64 mm|
|1 x 19 x 64 mm|
|K30||1 x 200 x 30 mm|
|Belt B 0/9||1 x 45 x 310 mm|