The Bosch PR011 plunge base works with PR20EVS and PR10E Colt™ palm router motor and greatly expands the router's versatility. It features smooth plunge action and spring-lock plunge control lever. The depth adjustment system includes a seven-step adjustable depth stop turret plus microfine adjustment on depth rod for fast, accurate bit depth setting. The precision centering design allows the subbase to be Afterlock around the bit, which makes it easy to keep the bit on intended outline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices. The PR011 plunge accepts several different Bosch routing attachments, including the RA1126 tool-free Templet guide adapter, RA1054 deluxe router guide and PR012 dust hood.
Material: Aluminum "carriage" and base. Steel posts.
Subbase Opening: 2"
- Palm Router and Router Motor- PR20EVS, PR10E
- Router Guide- RA1054
- Template Guide System- RA1128 Template Guide Set, RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set
- Centering Device for Subbases and Attached Template Guides- RA1151
- Dust Collection Attachments- RA1175 Edge-Forming Dust Hood, PR012 Dust Hood
Includes: PR011 Plunge Base
- Compatible with Bosch PR20EVS and PR10E Colt™ palm router motors
- Smooth plunge action
- The plunge lock release lever is conveniently located to allow maximum control, springs to locked position for use of use
- 7-step adjustable depth stop turret and microfine adjustment on depth rod allow fast, accurate bit depth setting
- The transparent subbase provide enhanced visibility
- The precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended outline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set – for easy change of Bosch quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides; includes RA1126 Template Guide Adapter and RA1100 Interface for Threaded Template Guides (both also available in the RA1128 Template Guide Set)
- Contoured softgrip handles provide enhanced control and comfort
- The 2 In. opening in the subbase allows use of bit cutters up to 11/4 In. in diameter
- A tool less quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily moved from base to base
- Tool-free conversion — quick clamp system allows motor to be easily moved from base to base