- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Blade Diameter 12"
- Amps 15Amps
- No Load Speed 3,800rpm
- Arbor Size 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence 6-3/4"
- Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 7-1/2"
- Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat 16"
- Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat 13-3/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width) 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height) 2x12
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 2x12
- Tool Weight 56lbs