The NEW small angle grinder has a brushless motor that elongates motor life and requires no time changing out worn brushes. The wheel stops within 2 seconds or less. Its Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- E-Clutch / Overload Protection: YES
- Kickback Brake: YES
- Max Watts Out: 850
- Spindle Size: 5/8"-11
- System: 20V Max
- Tool Length: 12.2
- Tool Weight: 3.75
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5 in. type 27 guard
- 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries Qty 2
- Charger DCB115