BESSEY has created the first trigger clamp for track saw guides and MFT type work tables. It is the extra hand you need while working on a project. BESSEY's EZR-SET, 1-handed clamp innovation, is designed with purpose and possibilities. Created to work with track saw guides (slots/grooves, 12 mm x 6.5 mm to 12 mm x 8 mm from Festool, Protool, Metabo, Makita, Hitachi/Hikoki and DeWalt), this clamp does so much more. No tools are required to quickly transform and adapt to its numerous applications including a unique step-over solution.
- 1-handed clamping
- Made with fiberglass-reinforced polymide
- Handy adapter allows for step-over clamping
- Push of a button is all that it takes to convert from clamping to spreading
- Soft touch pads
- Ergonomic composite handles
- Quick release trigger
- Clamping Capacity: 6"
- Throat Depth: 2-3/8"
- Clamping force: 100 lbs
- Spreading Capacity: 4-3/4" - 12"