For cutting against the grain slow cutting feed. Designed for the single-sided laminate veneer. Has a 10° hook angle for exceptional cutting quality.
- Carbide tipped for maximum performance
- This blade is furnished with a 10° hook angle for a reasonable finish
- High-quality copper plugs ensure reduction in turbulent noise by 30%
- Diameter 12"
- Teeth 72
- Kerf (B) .126” (3.2mm)
- Bore 1"
- Grind TCG- Triple Chip Grind
- Hook Angle 10°
- Technology Carbide Tipped
- Material Veneers, Laminate
- Tools Miter Saw, Sliding Mitre Saw , Radial Arm Saw, Stationary Table Saw, Vertical Panel Saw
- Max. RPM 6,500