The Milescraft DrillBlock allows you to drill straight holes all of the time, on many different drilling surfaces. On the bushing block, there are 6 holes for common drill bits sizes. The bushing block is held at a tight tolerance and allows you to drill a hole 90° to any surface, centered on a round item or even directly into the corner of your project.
Unique, Ergonomic Design
- Built-in V-groove for drilling on cylindrical stock
- Built-in vertical and horizontal centerlines for accurate alignment
- Ergonomic design allows for you to comfortably hold the DrillBlock
- Non-slip TPE feet, prevents slipping and marring on the work surface
Solid Metal Bushing Block
- Six common drill bit sizes: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2”