TYTAN PRO Extreme Climate is an innovative, low-pressure, interior & exterior sealant that is specifically formulated for use in the widest range of climates & temperatures. Use outside the indicated temperature range may lead to decreased efficiency and curing rate. With TYTAN PRO Extreme Climate Insulating Foam Sealant you can Build with Confidence!
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations
- Color: pale yellow
- Odor: odorless when cured
- Tack-free ≤10 min.
- Cutting time 1'' ≤30 min.
- Cure in 6 hrs, fully cure after max 48 hrs